Tuesday, March 21, 2006

the thing i always do when i reach home every day is to park myself in front of the comp, whether or not i feel like it.
its such a wonder i can stare at the screen the entire night without having anything else to do.. my eyebags are worse than what i had during o's..

"did you see my daughter?"
gosh.. he's like.. 60 plus.. i dun think he'd have some toddler running about in ntuc..
"huh?"
"got see my daughter anot?"
he pulls an envelope out from his pocket and fishes for a newpaper cutting..
"Neh... my daughter.. 1pm.. got watch anot?"
oh..he's daughter is actually our national table tennis player..


ntuc stank like dirty socks today..
all because of me.
i broke a bottle of vinegar..
oops?

met llinz and dory at suntec today for dinner.. had kfc.. yada yada.. thinking of joining sailing as my cca.. cool, eh?

i'm going to buy my nike dunks converse shoes tomorrow.. i think...
will be going for the classic look.. can save money also.. haha..

and will be getting myself a decent pair of jeans that fits me nicely.. i'm tired of pulling them up all the time.. talk about looking unglam..
haha..

No comments: