Friday, March 24, 2006

location of captain pig: HK
went to np to order my laptop today. will be getting iBook G4.. the 12" and cheapest of the lot.
Plaza Sing-ed with dory today. poor leelin and her swollen ankle AND her new phone..
and here are the photos! yay~my new shoes! CANYOUSEETHEMCANYOUSEETHEM? haha..






the words made sense. [dory: dun kill me.. its already on fster..] =)

three other photos couldn't make it online.. blame blogger for not being able to make it all work and me for being too lazy to upload it to photobucket.. and i don't have the photo with dory's sexy pose.. awww.. too bad, guys..

bought a new necklace today.. ripped the remnants of my wallet into confetti..
am counting down to my last day at work and- of course, payday.
maybe i'll get myself an mp3 now. and a pair of decent jeans..

No comments: