Saturday, March 18, 2006

i really hate myself now. i hate how i can cuss and swear at every single thing on earth. i hate the way i behave now; so paikia.. gah-
i hate my attitude problem.
i hate trying very hard to be friends with the wrong people.
i hate the fact that i earn nothing much out of hours i slave away.
how i wish i am who i was. God help me.

went out with dory after work today to chiong her portfolio.. good luck girlie! hope u will get into tp! =)
anyway.. had to provide free gift wrapping service at huijoo's workplace today cos darling dearest didn't know how to. so proud of myself! i can finally come up with a decent end product.. bwahaha..

some guy tried to pick me up just now at ntuc.
there must be something wrong with me.
i swear he's at least 30 and is diagnosed with some sort of a mental illness.
am i really that bad when it comes to these things? i wouldn't mind if an average dude did it, but HELLO?
he's some psychopath can..

and this auntie literally shoved a bag of fish into my face. i almost kissed dead fish for the first time in my life.

will anyone hire me? english tutor with no qualifications nor experience.
i charge ridiculously low rates!

haha..

No comments: