Thursday, March 09, 2006

ahh.. nothing beats a glass of orange juice in the middle of the night.
i have finally found the inevitable way to curb my constant craving for root beer.
JUICE.
yeah! orange juice..haha.. its a plus considering how the fibre can make u shit. (i hope i got my bio stuffs correct. it's been ages since i last saw my bio text.)
sis wore my puma jacket to class today.. this guy thought she looked like a road marshal.. oops?
LOL.
i like the colour la. its still my favourite among all the others i saw.. BWAHHAHAHA..

was feeling depressed and everything today, but it finally dawned upon me that i'll meet loads of different people in my life. some people will think i'm weird, some will hate me for who i am and some will simply ignore my very existance.
gotta live with it. this is life, and there's no way i'm going to run away from it.
face it. i'm sure there are people who really hate me for my unbelievably huge mouth and an out of order brain.
i'll appear as a retard to some, or even stupid (to certain people).
[*note to self: find out if i'm really that stupid]
will attempt to comfort myself and take in whatever criticisms and comments dished out.

i know i can't please everybody.
apparently 'being generally nice to everybody' doesn't work on some people.
but it certainly beats being generally mean to everyone in sight.

being fat is not a sin.
you must be acquainted with the physical education department of manjusri secondary to be able to think that way.
i'd suggest to you to try to walk up to some fat ah beng smoking his joint with his fellow ka kias in a typical kopitiam and tell him that he should lose some weight.
check with your dad if you've bought insurance before you do that.i'm sure it'll cover at least half the hospitalisation fees..

No comments: