Friday, March 03, 2006

the results will be out in a few more hours... i can't sleep and my ears are ringing. what a headache. off tmr, was working my pants off (yet again) just now.. just helped bibi with some letter thingy and i realised my english is CRAP all thanks to tv. BLAME THE MEDIA! haha.. sis flying off to bangkok tmr for holiday..
anyway.. they were showing some really cool hk dramas on tv and i got hooked.. =x haha.. thanks to my celeb crush, roger kwok. i know he's old and everything, but the character he played was just so irresistable.. (lets not forget he's good looking too). everything i want in my boyfriend to be. HAHA.











aww.. too bad he's so old. LOL...

yeap.. its called greed mask... (*subtle hint: BUY ME THE VCD AND I'LL LOVE YOU!)
make it ANY VCDS OF SHOWS BY ROGER KWOK AND I'LL LOVE U AS MUCH.

crap. crappity crap crap. haha.. anyway.. where was i? yea.. my horrid english. now i wonder how i'll survive if i ever get into comm studies..

seven and a half more hours to go..
GOOD LUCK ALL YOU GUYS!
=)

No comments: