Tuesday, February 14, 2006

v day is so depressing. i can't believe i'll have to slave away at the checkout counter at ntuc while my prince charming is somewhere waiting to be found...
sigh...
ok.. enough with the crap. going to work tmr.. have to think about what to do to my leg so it'll look swollen and everything. i can't believe i stupidly went to use my leg as an excuse to get medical leave. how could i not have thought about something less imaginative?
stupid me.
depressed. cos iswak is finally over and so is the 7pm chinese show. HOW CAN I BE DEPRESSED ON V DAY?
but then again, its just another ordinary day humans decided to give a name for.

anyway.. enough with the i'm-a-depressed-human-being talk.. time to think about my future..
i really do hope i can get into mcm, cos i'll be so sad if i dun get in can.. lol.. since my dad didn't allow me to put aeronautical engineering as one of my choices, i have nothing else to look forward to..
when i was a kid, i seriously wanted to be a radio deejay, much inspired by the show hosted by justin ang and jeremy ratnam on power98 in my p school days. until now i still had the dream, but too bad i sound like a dying toad...
a few years later, after chancing upon the body bags series by christopher golden (they're books, not tv), i considered being a pathologist. haha.. but then again, the very sight of butterflies already sends me screaming like a retard.. maybe not.. haha
all along i wanted to be this great, world reknown musician.. thanks to my not-too-interested dad, my mum ran out of money for my violin lessons.. so even a simple abrsm grade 5 theory cert was out of reach.
so much for having a dull life.
if i dun make it to either of my first 2 choices, i'll die.. i'm telling ya..
i'll die

No comments: