Wednesday, February 08, 2006

going to kbox with ah linz and dory in a few more hours.. i feel cheated.. paid a freaking 320 bucks for lenses.. now i'm broke and devastated.. not to mention (like what weini said).. that the waiting is emotional suicide.
really.
now i want to buy so many things. with the peanuts i'm offered at ntuc, its so definitely not going to be my day lar. i want the mei li zai wang (not just a pretty face) vcd now too.. the show that airs every weekday on channel8.. sigh.. plus the nike dunks that i have held on hold until now..
and the nano.

CALL ME AN IDIOT.

sigh.. but anyway, i think kbox going to cheer me up a little.. since iswak has lost its magic on me.. watched epi19 thrice.. cried the first time, watched the second time, and dreamt through the third.
sigh..

ok lar.. 2am already.. going to sleep and bring myself a day closer to the dreaded results..

did i mention i received $109 in coins today?
yeah. believe me, i had a hard time. =(

No comments: