Wednesday, February 01, 2006

the o levels results will be out soon.. so scared..
i fear for myself, not doing well.
have been having terrible fleeting images in my mind recently.. f9s.. triumphant faces.. disappointed expressions.. everything. i have pictured each and every possible scenario befalling upon me.

i dreamt of:
-being one of the top pupils.
- getting A1s.

but then again, NO WAY was i going to do that.

i saw:
-gloating faces. to be specific, faces of whom i dislike.
-a F9-filled results slip.
-mrs kong shaking her head when she saw me.

sigh.. lets just hope these doesn't come true.. many things i'm afraid of, really..
though it may not matter to some, it matters really much to me.

i fear:
-not getting an A for english.
i know this is ridiculous, seeing how some people struggle just to pass. BUT HOW AM I GOING TO FACE PEOPLE IF I DUN GET A FREAKING A? i wouldn't dare return to mjr.
-not getting an A for lit.
screwed up twelfth night.. so i guess i wouldn't be too surprised.
-failing my a maths
cos my dad'll have a fit.
-not only for myself, but for my girlfriends..
please let them do WELL!!!!

so far i've came out with the best and worst case scenarios, each having occupied my thoughts for over a few hours..
or rather, after i sat down with a pensive look and tried to let my imagination run wild.

lets start with the bad news.

WORST CASE SCENARIO:

-f9s for everything, i run away from home and never return
-f9 for a maths, i run away from home and never return
-failure to enter course/school of desired choice, and run away from home and never return
-54pts, ditto above.

BEST THING THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN TO ME:

-top pupil.
haha! haha! this is really only in my dreams.
-ONE of the top pupils.
see abovementioned.
-10 for R4. call up everybody and scream into their ears "WHO'S DA MAN? I'M DA MAN!"


WHAT I WANT, actually,

is to have ok grades, no need to resort to runnig away from home and living happily ever after.



really.

No comments: