Saturday, February 18, 2006

i'm so sick my nose feels like its falling off. did i mention my throat is killing me?
took mc again. feel like shit. especially after band today..
ah.. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I PLAYED FIRST SAXOPHONE.
yes. for the first time in my life. so happy can.. upon recollection of the past, i realise my history with the sax section were not the most memorable. everyone hated me then. you wouldn't want to know why. everyone was pretty childish then..
but anyway, i finally got to play 1st alto sax despite my throat which was already strangling the life out of me..
but my playing is definitely more horrid and everything.. yada yada.. shite. i sounded like a broken record on eternal loop. HAHA.
anyway.. met linz and dory.. crapped the entire day.. dory met a new friend.. kid about 3 years old.. i'm telling ya, HE ADORES HER! lol..
so sick.
so damn tired.
there's something wrong with my respiratory system.
even a tub of paracetemol can't help me now.

No comments: