Saturday, October 22, 2005

went studying today.. (again.. i mean- what's new?)
bwahaha.. anyway.. all of a sudden my keyboard and mouse feels sticky.. somebody must have been eating when he/she/it was using it.. gross.. haha.. ya anyway.. went studying with linz kohmei and john. woke up to the ever melodic voice over the phone.. "kohmei". bleah. as if. then cheehiang and weizheng came.. yada yada...
i can't believe it. for the first time in few decades i chucked a band cd into my hi-fi. ahh.. waves of nostalgia were hitting me full force until i thought of my beloved juniors. ouch.
heh.. went back to band for a tiny visit... liddat liddat.. the tubas were.. nevermind...
i'm tired. i'm exhausted.
yawn.
my entries are getting shorter by the days and soon i will be too tired even for blogging.
ouch.

No comments: