Tuesday, October 25, 2005

i need to destress very badly. not that i'm stressed because of my exams.
blame it on the weather.
had it not rained, i could have spared myself the agony of fighting with leelin over an umbrella and starhub.
had it not rained, i wouldn't have slipped on mud. thank goodness i didn't fall..i would have died of embarassment.
had it not rained..... i can't think of anything else to complain about.
received 3 more maths papers "yippiee!" and a pair of dirty school shoes, courtesy of the ^%#@) mud.
blame it on the weather.
the rain was so heavy i thought tsunami was hitting singapore. i even considered calling home to tell my mum how much i love her and my family. the trees were swaying so badly... pity one of the trees near aljunied mrt suffered a case of having its limb(s) amputated by lightning.
after overcoming the storm, i went to the shop opp. and find that the ramly burger machine is out of order. WHERE IS MY RAMLY BURGER?
it must have been the weather. i can imagine the lightning striking the main electric supply, travelling through the wire, melting the fuse and everything. or worse. it must have electronically reprogrammed the plug, connecting the earth wire and the live wire together, making the machine live. but then again, if the machine was live...
wouldn't the meat be cooked faster?
i have this sudden urge to go to the geylang serai pasar malam to get my ramly burger.
but heck... my sis' packing a whopper for me.
i pity my fats. they are practically fighting for more room in my love handles.
*chuckles*
finally.. a decently written entry...
=)

No comments: