Saturday, October 08, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN PIG!
haha.. my sis' 80th birthday today..
went to study with linz, km, chris at 10 am.. then proceeded to mac.. study.. cailing came.. study..
went lunching with my family.. soup restaurant.. not fantastic, but not bad lah.. haha.. any food is good food.. haha.. my beloved sister is one year older.. i really thank God for giving me this angel.. always kena bully by me..and always the one who is by my side, no matter what. i love her. =) then went to study... again.. this time with tow too.. amaths-ed the entire day..yada yada. haha...

heard about some people doing really bad things to our class property.. you wouldn't believe. i didn't until i saw it. i mean.. i always thought that yingting and amelia are nice people.. they smile at me and i always smile back.. why? the pictures with them on chintow, cailing, peishi, nana and fengmei's tables are totally rude and unglam... why do you guys hate 4f to the extent of being willing to post such pictures online? what did we do to deserve this? what do you stand to gain?

sigh.

anyway.. back to mugging..mug hard, guys! the more you mug, the better you'll fare!
bwahhaaa..

No comments: