Monday, October 03, 2005

my essay is finally done. its crap.
but my compre not done yet.. i'm like deadpanned... going to crash any minute..gosh..
had amaths tuition today.. got another childrens day present.. its a pencil box.. aww.. but i already bought the garfield one.. thanks!
came home... had DIY lunch with captain pig. ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN PIG AND HER LOYAL SIDEKICK, SISTER PIG. yeap. captain pig is my sister.. lols.. she made cream based ham and mushroom pasta. i made honeyed chicken wings and two chicken thighs dosed generously with orange juice. dun mind me but it tastes great.. haha.. we mixed a can of calamansi juice with one and a half can of orange.. wierd combi huh.. hope my tomach can take it..
the most tmr take mc.. haha..
going to attempt the compre.. think cannot finish.. its about some antique-robbing thingy.. history bores me.
yawn..
gooodnittgghhtataeverrryonnwre.......(gibberish..)

No comments: