Saturday, October 01, 2005

went studying today.. my pencil failed me today... had to buy a new one.. sigh.. anyway.. studied with leelin and kohmei and some ball... lols.. went to aljunied mac to study.. i noticed this tall, dark and not so handsome guy.. he looks good.. but who wears boxers together with a nice shirt and cap? lols.. he rides a cute bike.. anyway.. studied there till i got sick and tired of the tv.. irritating. wanted to smash it.. so i managed to get linz and dory to go to an 'aircon' place.. haha.. natural aircon.. my downstairs.. haha.. so more maths..and more english.. hmmm.. den came roundball.. study summore.. until i forgot how to do my circular measure.. %^E%@*&^( and i ran out of brain juice for my argumentative essay..
hmm.. what to say? they came over to watch their kindred spirit.. duno what kind of show.. it has like.. 300 plus episodes and the storyline is hard to figure out.. ya.. anyway.. we ordered pizza and had dinner in front of the tv..
i'm back at my argumentative now.. and once again i think it's crap. for goodness sake this is the third time at it.. i better hand this in.. i'll never forget the essay i never finished. i was at my eighth attempt when miss cheong declared that she's not going to mark it. 8 pieces of paper gone. ya.. and this time i used 2 foolscaps and i have succumbed to using microsft word. save the earth.. at this rate i would have killed amazon forest for my essays.
haha..
had a great time today.. later go chiong essay.. then go zzzz..
goodnight.

No comments: