Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Year Two Week One

I'm glad to say i'm still alive.
the only things that drove me crazy were the TWO management modules and my new name "Bruce Lego Lee, Doraemon" thanks to my wonderful haircut.
I swear, i've never seen Brian so happy before. He laughed like a kid today (400 times, for your information). At my hair. Bleargh.
Had a good chat with Cailing after school today, boy, i've missed her!
To Cailing, one of the most important people I've met in my entire quarter life. Thank you for being there during the craziest parts of my life. Thank you for being the bestest listener in the whole wide world. Thank you for being my great friend <3
It was until today that I've realised that she is always the first one i call out to when I'm suicidal. I love you so much (in the straight way). <3

My ribs are cracked. My chest feels weird. Huixiang drove them in with a bball just now. So you'll know what happened if I die tonight. It'll probably be due to my broken ribs digging into my lungs or something. lol.
But i don't want to die yet. I've officially found myself a new crushie. :D

Congratulations to MJRBand. Silver sial!
:D

No comments: