Friday, April 06, 2007

Shooting Missing Hoops.

dragged myself up at an unearthly hour this morning. 8am, gosh.. the first time i've ever woke up so early in months.
My first basketball game in 2 years. WHOOO~
thanks to gary and the other strangers, i finally got to elbow two giants, miss 13456783425765 shots and make the ball fly over the effing pole/board/whatever-you-call-it in midst of a super hiong game with some 20-something-year-olds and some lower sec kids.
I've lost my touch. *bawls* (as if i had it in the first place)
HAHA.
don't get me wrong, i can still get my one and two pointers through with the nice *whoooosh* sound. :D (it's a self-preservation thing, so leave me be. i know i suck. )
yay. it feels as if i've found the love for this sport all over again. <3 <3 <3

am looking for bball khakis. preferably with their own ball because i was dumb enough to sell mine away for 12 bucks 2 years ago. (BLOODY HELL! NIKE, YOU KNOW?!)
LOL.

YAY for lousy basketballers! :D

No comments: