Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh looky! 30th already!

Hello fellow Earth-roaming creatures!
Please buy NP Strings' Virtuoso XIV concert tickets from me.
Tickets are going at $10 (for okay-ish seats) and $12 (for supposedly better seats).
You have to buy them from me cause i have a quota to reach :)
Our annual concert is going to be held on the 23rd of June at Singapore Conference Hall.
Please drop by to show some support! :D

I don't want to be performing to a bunch of strangers, you know!

busy, busy, busy week ahead. so many deadlines, so little time.
judging by the amount of work (CCA & MCM- related), I won't be getting enough sleep, so brace yourselves for some heavy dosage of cranky-val.

one of my cousins got married today. lucky him got a pretty wife, and lucky val got a yummy 11 course meal at Marriot. :)

busy week ahead... *chokes*

I met my crushie on saturrrrrday! WHEEEEEE!! :D

No comments: