Thursday, April 05, 2007

GYABO!

Hello humans! Apologies for the lack of updates for the past 4 centuries. I am very much alive, i think.
I have devoted the past two weeks of my life to Nodame Cantabile
yes. i spent $29.90 and sixteen dog years watching and rewatching this jdrama.
TAMAKI HIROSHI IS SO HOT! @_@v
instead of becoming inspired by the story to practise harder like most of the other fans, i was too busy ogling at chiaki-senpai to give a shit about my violin.
shit. don't kill me, i'll go practise now!
*blows dust off violin*

<3!!! TAMAKI HIROSHI & UENO JURI
please catch this series @ crunchyroll.com
NODAME CANTABILE LIVE ACTION

Nodame mongoose will be waiting!!
*fangirls*

ok, here's another japanese film.. Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (which you can also find on crunchyroll)

more Tamaki-hotness! this film is so good it's gonna share the no. 1 position (along with love actually) on my list. YOSH! :)

I've been really couch potato-ish. this is not good.. heh! but it sure beats working.
:D

No comments: