Sunday, October 15, 2006

family concert was a blast! (apart from the fact none of my friends/family/acquaintances turned up)
its okay.. i understand perfectly. waha. (:
banner thingy.
(B)alloon 1,Huiyun, Valerie, (B)alloon 2 v.1.02
meet B1 v.1.01 (deceased)


yeap.. i'm proud to be the official creator/ designer/ (insert title here) of B1 and 2! WHOOOOO~

took loads of photos. shall wait for some kind soul out there to send me the rest of the photos... <3 NPS. (:

we're finally through with the 2 pieces. NO MORE 'DUET'! NO MORE '一首简单的歌'. time for more finger exercises, Wolfhart (that how u spell it?) and maybe Kayser. (: am going to practise so hard. so, so, so, so hard. (:
yeap, yeap.. had supper at al-ameen with most of the NPS people. got high on milo dinosaur. pranced around, wailed 'phantom of the opera' (went wayyyy off key), laughed, 'YAM SENG'-ed and gorged myself with seafood kwaytweow goreng. (:
i'm sooooo glad i'm in NPS. i've never been any happier. thank you all. (:

its just that i get really depressed when people can't spell my name.
its so depressing it sends me straight into teh 'Dungeon of Self Resentment'.
it's not that difficult leh.
V-A-L-E-R-I-E C-H-O-N-G only nia.
but its okay. i forgive all the people who've misspelt it through my quarter-life (being the kind and generous me), waha! (:

fantabulous day.
loving NPS. WHOOOOOOOOO~ (:

No comments: