Wednesday, October 11, 2006

back from a really long day..
went out with the 4f babes on monday to celebrate darling huijoo's birthday! i love this girl.
happy belated birthday, partner. (:
oh, and happy belated to you too, sister! you know i love you more than anything in the world. rock on, chovane! (:
yeapyeap..
ice skating today with e strings people! loved every minute (including those i spent on my poor, poor butt). shall get myself a pair of hockey skates. soon. heh.

xmas wishlist 2006 v1.01
YOU GUYS BETTER START SAVING ALREADY! then again, i'll just buy them myself. HEH.
1. Don't Believe the Truth, Oasis -limited edition CD&DVD (i admit i'm a laggard. it was released last year la , can?)
buy it for me from my shop!
2. Sam's Town, The Killers (HA! RELEASED THIS MONTH!)
ditto above
3. a good pair of k2 blades.
i know i've been wanting one since forever, but u can't really blame me for being broke all the time. lets just hope they won't melt in the sun like my last pair did.
4. that pair of black vans with BRIGHT GREEN LACES.
WHOOOO!!!
5. ice hockey skates.
throw in a year's supply of entry passes to fuji ice, if you please. heh..
6. an iguana/ chameleon/ cute pet.
i accept dogs, cats, parrots, piranhas, but it'll be a different story when my family sees what kind of animal i bring home next.
7. a good better violin.
with a to-die-for hard case. WHOOOO!
8. EYECANDY, EYECANDY, EYECANDY! (: (: (:

sheesh. i was just bored. (:

No comments: