Friday, June 16, 2006

my mum's off to genting highlands with my aunt.. sis' in Zurich. my LAPTOP's in Zurich.
(great, eh? now my laptop's going places i have never heard of till last week).
how pathetic. life at home with nothing interesting to eat sucks.
it sounds stupid, but i'm actually craving for a hearty dosage of melted cheese. (pizza, lasagne, nachos, whatever. just bring me cheese.) so darn depressing can! if i could just go out now to grab some nachos..
the one thing i hate about being stuck at home is the absence of yummy food. YES. NOT EVEN MEE GORENG. (*cries) somebody call up canadian pizza, please!
and it is plain stupid to watch korean dramas on youtube without subtitles.
and now what? i'm 60% off to playing some kiddy-virtual-reality golf game.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments: