Saturday, June 03, 2006

life's pretty boring lately. and since i've been complaining about everything that has to do with my school, i figured i should blog about something else today.. HAHA..
then again, i can't seem to think properly today.. must be getting old already.. which reminds me.. its 16 more days to 19th june. the most important day on earth.. its medisoc common test day..
and of course, not forgetting that its 郑元畅's birthday..

he's just sooooooo cute... (:
hahahaha..
oh.. and garfield's birthday too!



ok la.. i guess u guys already know what i was hitting at..
MY BIRTHDAY IS ON 19 JUNE! like.. WHOA! 19 June LEH!!
hahahaha.. yes! me me me me me!!!!

hahaha.. don't you just love the way i tell the whole world about my birthday every year? i'm just so excited... (:
lol.. i just happen to enjoy making a birthday wish list ( which always have 'LOSE WEIGHT!' in no. 1 every year..) and going all "what are you buying for me?" to leelin and kohmei.. hahaha..
i'm just sooooo childish.. but who cares anyway? i AM a still a kid what.. lol..

maybe i should come up with a wishlist soon.. (they'll probably be unaffordable things, but who cares? i just love listing them down for the kicks.. )
yay... 16 more days!!! (:

No comments: