Thursday, June 29, 2006

life sucks when you have so many things to do over such a short period of time.
life sucks when you think the whole world is out against you when it comes to projects.
why do we need to have projects? i feel completely drained. God help me.

i found the right solution to curb the growing number of holes on my good old converse sneaks.
SKATE SHOES.

yes. they're so damn thick i think it'll take ages to get ONE hole. i think. HEH...
i'm so clever right? LOL.
then again. i don't skate (minus the time i tried to at carrefour- almost broke my nose), why on earth do i need them. imagine some (handsome) skate punk coming up to me..
HANDSOME PUNK: so you skate?
ME: eh.. heh heh.. a little?
i'm not lying here! i do skate boarding every once in a while when i get bored at suntec. LOL..
what are the chances of finding a cute skater boy man? negligible.

locvid is killing me. remind me not to venture into the video editing part of the industry. i don't mind tv broadcasting, though. i'm just the greatest boom operator in the group. HA!
but i must say here that i'm soooo proud of the rough cuts, and editing it will ruin this perfect work of art. gah.
and the medisoc interview? IT TOTALLY SUCKS. i'm so gonna cry if we screw everything up. that's like kissing my 'B' goodbye. what a fabulous love-hate relationship. medisoc, sigh.
yeah, and watch me fail my way through marketing! bwahah.
tomorrow's web design's more-important-than-your-girlfriend test on photoshop and dreamweaver. damn. i suck at this! :(

i'd gladly give all the projects a miss for a maths.
i think.... NO. I STILL HATE MATHS. HA!

No comments: