Tuesday, June 27, 2006

7 random facts about me:

1) my best friend calls me 'FAT'.
2) i like indomie instant mee goreng
3) i get out of bed to shit at 4am on certain days..
4) LOVES MUSIC.
5) i own a pair of converse shoes with a huge hole at the sole.
6) mass communicates (sort of)
7) does very random stuffs. (did i mention i burped in e middle of marketing common test? IT WAS DARN LOUD)


7 things that scares me:

1) butterflies
2) death
3) horror movies. (scaredy val. heh)
4) when my computer hangs on me
5) a classmate of mine. i freak everytime he/she tries to talk to me.
6) crows.
7) decapitated birds.


7 random music at the moment:
1) Sugar We're Going Down -Fall Out Boy
2) Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday
3) Our Last Night -Better Than Ezra
4) that Tokyo Juliet song
5) 给我你的爱 - Tank
6) Too Lost In You -Sugarbabes
7) 只想爱你-Rainie Yang


7 things I like the most:

1) beloved music instruments (:
2) food
3) hanging out with old friends
4) my pillow
5) YouTube
6) trashy love novels.
7) cheesy taiwanese/korean dramas


7 things I say the most:
1) WHAT THE HELL?
2) dunno.
3) orh.
4) ah... shit.
5) I
6) wa, SIAN.
7) WA LAO.


7 people to do this:
1) LOH LEE LIN
2) KOH MEI
3) CHRISTINE
4) CAILING
5) SIS
6) CHIOUHUEY
7) Osama bin Laden

No comments: