Sunday, September 11, 2005

my dad bought us a hi fi set yesterday.. philips.. ok lar.. quite nice.. it plays mp3s.. lols.. now i can really listen to green day 24/7.. haha.. went to spc again yesterday... we are now an area- jasmine's cg, yanjun's cg and alywin's cg.. alywin is our AO and jiaying is our AM.. no more same area with carista they all le..but nvm.. haha.. i'm glad to be back on a regular basis. from this day forth, my studies, my music and my life are in God's hands. will study and play.. haha..
anyway.. i had a brilliant plan just now.. u see, i saw an electric guitar going for $185.. i gawked and kept telling my parents.. guess what. i need my results. sigh.. i was stunned la.. $185 is cheap for an eg lorhs.. so i was walking with them, jaded.. then my mum starts scolding me.. say i give them black face cos they dun want to buy it for me.. goodness.. nvm.. she nagged at me all the way back home.. until i asked her what's for lunch tomorrow.. boy, i'm so clever.. haha..
oh.. about my brilliant plan.. i'm going to live on plain water and save up for it.. think i will be able to afford one once i'm done with o levels.. yay... and.. i'm going to get 7 distinctions. (or at least 1)
haha.. not so sure about the 7 distinctions, but i will strive for it! =)
all the other people out there!
you must get at least 10 distinctions. that is- if you are those who study like siao, and have that many subs.. haha..
i'm mad... $185 = 185 bottles of pink dolphin
185 sticks of fishballs
185 currypuffs
92.5 plates of chicken rice
15+ movie tickets
16+ trips to kbox
and i can save up by drinking plain water all day.. lols.. and i'll be able to lose weight in the meantime! wow.. lols..
i really am mad..

No comments: