Thursday, September 15, 2005

i wan to cry sia. I DUNNO HOW TO DO MY EMATHS. sad. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad. amaths... no need say le lar.. emaths dunno how to do a maths? just cross my fingers and hope i can pass.

i don't care if you don't
i don't care if you don't
i don't care if you don't care
i don't care if you don't
i don't care if you don't
i don't care if you don't care
i don't care if you don't
i don't care if you don't
i don't care if you don't care

i don't care if you don't - Green Day (J.O.S)

didnt have enough time for my geog. ended the paper with 2 points with 6 sub-points. i don't care. haha.. point form.. no time what. it's a miracle i can even complete the last question within 3 minutes. my handwriting was uncomprehendable. was scribbling like siao.
tomorrow is amaths.. no comments. and lit p1.. think mdm wi will give another killer paper.. her favourite.. ah heck. i dun want to go to a jc. prelims. nothing lar. i don't care. hahaa..

My mind is set on overdrive.
The clock is laughing in my face
A crooked spine
My sense dulled
Passed the point of delirium
On my own... here we go - Green Day ( Brain Stew)

No comments: