Tuesday, September 20, 2005

like i've said, i feel like shit. why? cos i got jabbed in the butt. pain.. >.<
haha.. fever back yesterday.. gone today.. but i feel nauseous... keep wanting to vomit.. haiz.. anyway.. had a maths and lit today.. amaths nv do 16 marks.. haha.. lit.. mental block.. sit there stare into space.. haha.. write very little.. was thinking abt why we should do twelfth night.. why can't it be macbeth or romeo and juliet? they are.. like so familiar to me.. why twelfth night? ah well.. easy questions though.. but they cant beat my mental block.
yeap.. went to the doctor's yesterday.. it may or may not be dengue.. better not be dengue.. dengue i cry sia.. vomited twice today.. actually i wouldn't call that vomit.. since i didnt eat much.. didnt have yesterday's lunch and dinner.. didnt eat breakfast.. a maths still ok.. lit no energy to think sia.. sit there until so pek chek.. now i have a hearty dosage of pills as my lunch, dinner etc.. they taste like shit. i hate being sick. still got ulcer sia.. what could be worse?
i had almost no energy after lit.. my legs were wobbly.. sigh.. suddenly i feel so old.... >.<
that injection only drove away the fever.. scully tmr it come back.. got pattern de... sat fever sun nothing mon fever today nothing.. tmr fever how.. -__-"
sigh..
i hate being sick.. and what pissed me off was that i cannot even SPELL properly now.. so many cancellations in my paper.. wa lao!
but what cheered me us was the relative velocity and the linear law.. haha
i can't spell.. somebody send me back to kindergarten.. oh wait.. i didn't know how to speak when i was in kindergarten.. make it primary school..
BWAHAHHAHA...
current favourite word/sound "bbpthwuay!" (ask me how to pronounce..i'll let u know.. haha)

No comments: