Tuesday, September 13, 2005

its 11.30pm
chemistry p3 + physics/chem p1 - tomorrow
preparation -none
revision - none
topics reviewed - none.
storybooks read today - one and a half.
miss tay's so gonna kill me. think mrs tan too.. haha.. am i pro or what? guess what? i failed my EL p2. byebye to first 3 months in jc.
i love e maths. was smiling to myself like a retard while doing the paper.. hope to get at least an A2 this time.. couldn't finish my ss paper.. they should have made it a 2 hr paper. i had ALL THE POINTS. just not enough time. my handwriting was...illegible...
i think it is now the time for me to heed daddy's advice. stop going to the library. yeah..read ps i love u for the 3rd time and meg cabot's teen idol today.. haha.. i'm hopeless..
geez.. i think i'm just not cut out for studying.. the paper begins in what? 9 hours? and i'm happily blogging...
ok lar.. go study le.. have fun! =)

No comments: