Monday, March 31, 2008

It's not the pretty poetry he pens; it's his eyes!

Whoooo, alliteration! :D
Apologies for the lack of updates. Pixie was complaining that I've been too busy.
I'm sorrreh!

girls night out yesterday, i swear i'd never have alcohol, ever again.
tastes like muck. *bleargh*
pictures to be up soon! I've only got one at the moment.This is huijoo, my partner in crime back in the good old days. She loved her hair more than anything, and is the second skinniest thing in the world next to bamboo. We sit at the back of the class and did all sorts of things in lessons. (Camwhoring, throwing things at Chintow's big head, burning the table, etc.)
I love her dearly :D

And a few of us popped over to ira's house (JURONG WEST...............) today to surprise her for her birthday. Her mum makes the most fantastic bee hoon. :)
I don't have the pictures yet, so prod pixie for it if you want a glimpse of me with my sexy new hair :D

Alright, all you China-bound people, buy something for me cause nobody's joining me for fishing. :(
OKAI!

No comments: