Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'll (shoulder) rest my case.

I have resorted to chucking my half dead shoulder rest aside.
Considering the fact that it has done nothing to relieve my neck from the pain/ holes, I'd rather live without it (for now).
In an instant (flashes of flashes), I became really resourceful (and for the lack of a better word, bored) and came across this unbelievably cute debate on whether or not we should use shoulder rests.Here's a small excerpt from violinist.com
In the meantime (and thousands of comments later), I have miraculously discovered the cause of my aching neck/shoulder/limbs/back/ (insert related part here).
Well apparently, they don't work as well for short-necked people like me like the way they do for giraffes.

*bawls*
I now proclaim myself as a deprived violinist of magical fingers and long necks.

(Yeah, brackets everywhere. It's late and I can't think proper thoughts. So brackets, it is.)
:D

No comments: