Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My wallet has fallen into the chasm of despair.


The title explains everything. The bull on my well worn Braun Buffel is weeping.
I can't buy that sexaye blonde telecaster just because "I felt like it".
DAMN! :(

Alrighty, I haven't been updating for semi-eons. Life has been great, apart from all the work and the funny reactions to my new 'do.
The list of "wants" has increased two-fold. And I have to get myself a DSLR soon.
Yeap, year three's gonna be hell. I didn't get online journ :(
So that leaves photojourn, printjourn and advanced advertising.
-pause-
This is suicide.

Brace yourselves, its gonna be a cranky sem ahead.

Okay, I'm so not ready to start ranting about how much school is going to suck.

On a happier note, my amazing family has managed yet another incredible feat.
Heard of doorstep barbeque?
:D
It wasn't that easy, considering the type of house we live in, and the amount of smoke generated by the round-shaped-charcoal/firestarter-things-that-came-with-the-disposable-bbq-pack.
heh :D
Apologies for the lack of photos, the smoke was too thick to even see the food that was cooking. :D (jk, obviously.)

We all love our neighbours. Nobody called the police. Yay :D
And of course, I love us <3

No comments: