Sunday, May 14, 2006

they're back.
they're back.
it's time to run, time to run home to mama...
happy mothers' day, by the way. : )
anyway, the huge moths are back at full force. so are the crows. time to lock your doors, shut your windows..
or they'll hunt you down.

ok.. i just have this thing for butterflies/moths and crows no one else can understand. i mean.. why do u run from butterflies and hide from crows? well i guess its time i let u guys in on the truth.
"DON'T DISTURB THE BUTTERFLIES! YOU'LL MAKE THEM ANGRY AND THEY'LL THROW POWDER INTO YOUR EYES! YOU'LL BE BLINDED!"
there you go. my mum said this to me when i was just a kid. so its kinda like a childhood phobia thingy.. LOL... yeah.. I HATE BUTTERFLIES (and moths). period.

and the crows? out of 10 crows i meet, 5 will attack me. 3 fly dangerously close to me (as if they wanna take a nip out of my ear). 2 will throw daggers at me (if looks could kill) and the last one will pay closer attention to its food.
which is why i'll cover my head (and my neck, since they love the taste of it) everytime i see them around. i was only lucky once.. i actually hit that bloody crow with my file before it actually takes a chunk of my hair out.. so proud of myself : )


met up with alexis and jiahao in the morning today for web design project. i got lost twice (yah.. go to the west la!)..yada yada.. came home.. napped, lao sai-ed some more (you guys are so gonna pay! i HATE green tea!) and went to meet bibi!!
haha.. missed her to bits la.. : ) meet up again soon yeah?

No comments: