Friday, May 05, 2006

met up with leelin and cailing after school today!
presenting- RetardsRus (with the capital Rs).. haha.. long since i saw shortie.. she hasn't grown any taller.. dory couldn't make it today.. so sad la.. anyway, here are the pics of the day!
funny faces take one. notice how leelin's mouth look like a duck's (and how cailing and me looked as if we want to kiss you. OMG!) haha..
yeap. the short and the fat.
take two of funny shot. i know u can't see my eyes..i was half blind- blame those annoying contacts. thats me, leelin the duck and cailing (''LET ME KISS YOU!!")

this photo took a million years for us to take. they just couldn't help laughing at the way i smile at the camera. i know la. i'm soooooo photogenic la. DUH : D

more projects! sigh... this sucks! : (
ecp with 4f clique tmr! gotta get myself a tan, man.. yeap.. and i'm considering dragonboat or canoeing as my cca now.. HAHA.. so damn hiong la! LOL

No comments: