Friday, January 06, 2006

i never blog enough. haha.. really.. am using the other computer now.. my dad sent the dell one for servicing.. my sis and i are damn *power* sia... haha.. this time it has nothing to do with software. its the hardware problem. the cd burner is stuck. ARGH- *stupiak*
it feels so weird cos all of a sudden i'm staring at a white computer covered with a layer of dust.. haha.. speaking of which dust actually tastes mostly like charcoal and mildew and salt and rust. eew. dun ask me how i know. lol..
[makes a mental note to read the news. not just the comics and tv section.]
it really pays to know the news sometimes.. otherwise it would be totally stupid to have a blog and have nothing to write in it.. heh.. realised that i have taken a sudden liking to my sister's keyboard.. i dun even have to whack the keys like i do with the other one.. must think of something else to type about.. maybe i can like... time myself when i type.. so i can fill up my resume in total confidence the next time.. haha.. imagine.. 3000 wpm. bwahaha.. i know i sound a little bit off today.. what i did today really made me steer off course.. haha..
woke up at ard 9 today..went to the bank... i cant believe i had to wake up that early just to go to the bank. they have the strangest opening hours..
ok.. note to self: Bo Bice - the real thing.
thats the song i want.. haha... power98-ing.. yada yada.
i have a feeling this is a completely CRAP post. may end up deleting the entire thing. i feel so *lame*.
ok.. where was i? oh.. the bank.. the woman laughed at me when i told her i'll be working in ntuc.. haha.. appied for the atm card.. FINALLY.
i was like..
me: "ntuc.. cashier*stupid grin*"
her: "really? *laugh* good good.. next time u can be bank cashier.."
me: " oh.. heh heh.. dunwan lar.. haha.."
ok.. i almost told her she was welcomed to visit me there whenever possible.. haha.
me? bank cashier? are you kidding? my maths is totally shite lor.
yeah..then it started to rain. as usual i didnt have an umbrella.. walked in the rain to macdonalds. had lunch, lonely.. and wet.
how low can i go? felt so pathetic.. even the mac aunty thought i was a loner, a liu3 lang4 han4.
WAH!
suddenly its a good thing for me to start working soon.
i'm too bored. so now you know why i've been crapping so much in this post. i'm bored and i feel like i'm the only person on earth now.
47% of maplestory installed.
48%..
AH HECK! this is SO SLOW!
lol..

No comments: