Friday, January 27, 2006

came across a super rowdy and vulgar customer today. wanted to wring his neck very badly.
super bad day for me.
had to run all the way to the weighing station for this guy who happens to be talking away on his motorola v3.. left without a single 'thanks'. how rude..
lets talk about the super annoying guy... he is obviously a businessman who cannot pronounce his hokkien swear words properly.
have you ever heard "KEN-nina?" pardon me.
armed with this amazing array of swear words of hokkien and english, he screamed and kicked up this HUGE fuss. AA sia. wanted to throw some cabbages at him. he went to complain and made some more noise.
i'm so proud of myself i IGNORED him completely.
for the first time in 16 years, some kid called me an AUNTIE.
DO I LOOK LIKE AN AUNTIE???
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
had to extend my working hours because the next cashier made her appearance only two hours later. I WAS WORKING FOR 2 HOURS WITHOUT PAY.. and she 'diao-ed' me when she came la. WHAT IS THIS?
ran out out change and was only left with tens, fifties and hundreds.. had to ask for change for a kazillion times. stupid.
sigh...
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RESULTS TO COME OUT.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START.
man.. i'd give anything for some more lessons on differentiation now. so tired....
SIGH.

No comments: