Monday, June 09, 2008

slut slide guitar


It's been a while since I've done these things, but oh well. Thanks Sherry :D


1) How long will you wait for someone you love?
5 years. Ouch, bad memories D: (and it's not even love)


2) What do you hope for now?

End of 3.1


3) What is the last thing you say/do if tomorrow is the end of world?

Steal something I like, find a husband, fly to Hawaii.


4) Do you hate your friends sometimes?

What?! Never. Unless they ditch me on my birthday and fly to Korea.


5) What will you do if your bestfriend has been kidnapped?

Save her from the deathly hallows. Except I don't have enough money to fly to Korea.


6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain.

Hell yes. I even believe in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Except that someone else always gets to it before I do.


7) what are you listening now?

The weird humming sound my laptop is making.


8) What your desired age of marriage?

I don't believe in marriage, yet.


9 ) Are you happy with your life now?

WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING?! *points at uncompleted assignments and pulls hair out*


10) What if your crush ask you out?

Which one? =x


11) What will you do when you have crush that knows you have a crush on him/her?

Nothing.


12) What feeling do you hate the most?

When I know I have tons of work waiting for me to complete.


13) What will you do if you fall in love with a guy/girl?

Thank God. It's better than falling in love with an iguana or something.


14) What are you looking forward in the upcoming weeks?

END OF 3.1


15) The most important things in your life?

Muh family. <3


16) Who do you hope to always be there for you?

Muh family and the girls. (Yes, I love you all even if you ditch me on my birthday to fly to Korea and Vietnam)


17) Do you find life meaningless?

Only when I've got deadlines to meet.


18) Where do you think you can find true love?

At Poh Kim, home of all cheesy K,J, and T dramas. Or mysoju/crunchyroll, when I'm strapped of cash.


19) Do you believe that there is 'True love'?

I'll come back to this question when I get married.


20) What's your greatest wish?

Fire + School.


21)What will you change when you can turn back time?

*coughelectivescough*

Oh yeah, I've got to tag some random people too.
1) Korea-bound girl
2) Vietnam-bound girl
3) Dory
4) Mok
5) Mel
6) Ry

No comments: