Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Garfield.

I've just spent the first hour of the birthday sorting out important emails and panicking over them. This is worse than any other normal job. Some great birthday. :(
Okay Valerie, think happy thoughts...
Thank you all for your birthday wishes! If you're reading this now and you haven't wished me yet, TIME TO PICK UP YOUR PHONE! HAHAHHAHA XD
(it's my birthday today, so let me be boss for the day lah!)

Thank you girls for the beautiful watch :D
[space for photo when I have it]

And of course, my wonderful sister for the Timex. I LOVE YOU! *hugs*

And Frans, for lunch/ dinner. :D

Annabel the silly girl sent me her love via post today :)

Yeah I know you love my bedsheet. :)
I Kissed Dating Goodbye shows what it means to entrust your life to God. Joshua Harris shares his story of giving up dating and discovering that God has something even better - a life of sincere love, true purity, and purposeful singleness.

- Back cover of book

This is going to be so interesting. :D
Thanks, bel! :)

Have a jolly good Thursday!

"Ukuleles and Foul Language"

No comments: