Friday, January 18, 2008

The magic of blogging.

Was reading the incessant ramblings of my fourteen year old self.
I have never gotten around to getting rid of the old blog, too many memories inscribed into it. 'twas the time I blogged like an ah lian.
lawl.
That's us, Manjusrians. We all have our inner lians. HAHAHAHAW!
Things were pretty sad back then, my life revolved around band, differentiation and my horrendous results.
My language was shit worthy. My english teacher couldn't stand my attitude, my form teacher had to ban me from the band room.

Gosh, this is amusing. :)


Gotta miss secondary school, days of multiple piercings, ankle socks, obscene hand gestures and an occasional hokkien expletive.
Look at us, how we've grown.

So many years, and more to come :)
I love you all to bits <3

No comments: