Sunday, January 06, 2008

Attack of the lady mantis. Rawr.

For those of you who don't know, the female praying mantis rips the heads off guy mantises after copulation. Meanwhile, the males can do nothing but pray.

lawl.

The week has been bloody dreary. First week of school, deadlines, running hysterically all the way from the business block to the library and to FMS just to make the 5 o'clock mark (we were 10 minutes late, @#$%^&*), and radio test.

Radio test was good. I didn't screw up this time [prances around]. Am going to miss Big Momma, she's da best because in my opinion, she's the best radio lecturer we can get and because she makes fantabulous brownies. :)

First day at work today. Keep your fingers crossed and pray there won't be any screw ups. I know nuts about electric guitars.

Customer: "Tell me about this guitar."
Moron: "It's an electric guitar."
-pause-
Customer: "I can tell it's an electric. Give me a good enough reason to buy it."
-dramatic pause-
Moron: "It's red. It goes with your sweater and really compliments the size of your nose."

Alright, we'll see how it goes. I should probably get some sleep and stop thinking too much.

(I have ample supply of Customer vs Moron scenarios in the brain. Should make it a point to start a webcomic. haha.)

No comments: