Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Office Lady. Bleargh.

Believe it or not, working in an office sucks big time. I was totally grossed out at how Singaporeans can sit through 8 hours every day in front of a monitor. Especially after lunch. The food just settles at our love handles, refusing to budge. I'm so gonna expand :(
Yeah, I got the job, thank you very, very, very much, lin. So that leaves me with no room to complain because it's my dream temp job. hawhaw.
This may be the last time I'll ever want to work in an office in my life...
and so, I've came up with the revised list of my future job prospects :D
1. Professional Monkey Trainer
2. Chambermaid
3. Dog Sitter
4. Tai Tai
5. Car Mechanic
6. Sales Promoter (HAWHAWHAW, COMEX!)
7. Girlfriend of Rich, Famous and Handsome
and the list goes on...
I've been feeling cranky of late, it sucks and I know it annoys the hell out of people.
Aiyah, dunno la. Must be PMS. lol.

Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIOUHUEY!
I'm sorry I called you only at 12.26am. Eh, but at least I sang for you okay! :D
Stay cute and sweet but don't stay smelly. :D

No comments: