Sunday, September 09, 2007

Meet my girlfriends :)

Friday was good. Met up with Chiouhuey, Airell the MONSTAZ and their friends. Chiou finally got to torture Airell. heh.
My poly girlfriends :D

chiou's friend, xianwen



Saturday was love. Dory is finally back from hk, and we finally met up as a trio.
K Buffet was delicious :D
Leelin had to post this up, because for once I was the shortest.



Today's good too. Outing to East Coast with chinaboy, ira, mel, peggy and ph. my butt hurts from too much cycling, and my face hurts like dory's did the last time we went fishing.
Didn't manage to find Aunty Mary, she's gone home, so I gave Uncle Hero a curry puff and the rest to the guys. haha.

A splendid weekend spent :) i am now happy and ready for the mundane office job that awaits me tomorrow.

No comments: