Saturday, March 03, 2007

Basketball, anyone?


Blading today with cailing! :D
yes, i cut my hair. look like si ginnah. heh.. that's what happens when u go to the neighbourhood salon in your PE tee. my head feels so light now. that woman must have chopped off an entire chunk of hair. wahhaa.
it was hella tiring. 3 quarts of ecp covered today! waha! achievement of a lifetime (i think).
lol. anyway, who's up for some basketball? :D am itching to shoot a few hoops *mimicks ball shooting motion*.
especially after the arcade game yesterday. nothing beats a solo score of 96 despite getting hit on the face with a ball.
the machine hates me :(
but who cares? i'm so proud of myself! 96, and bulldozed by the ball! *laughs hysterically*
YES! I GOT HIT BY A BALLLLLLLLLLLLL! ON THE FACE!!!! :D
wahhaahhaha. i'm high today thanks to Ira the Inspired. :D :D :D
and thanks to leelin and her family for letting us trash their house yesterday (i know it's pretty no-link here. i should go take a bus. ^^) especially her mom for the yummy pasta :D with japanese cucumber! :D :D
paiseh. there's something wrong with me today. super high.
:D

1 comment:

Thieflegend said...

Hi

My name is Rodrigo, your blogger is cooool, i from bogota- colombia and i like change a friend of singapor, some day i like travel it, my mail is rodrigo_bello3d@yahoo.com

Chao