Saturday, February 03, 2007

2007 so far...

... has been pretty shitty.
yet despite the shittiness, i must say that i am thankful for the people who were there for me whenever i feel like a total idiot. (eg. today)
Chiou Huey, for putting up with my shit and who has never given up on me. i'm sorry for ruining today's speech.
Jia Hao, the nice radio partner and my wacky counsellor. :)
Sheereen, Melody, Sahira, Peggy, Ryouko, Fiona and Brian for being there.
i <3 you guys.

Today (or rather, yesterday) made a real mark in my life. It called for an attitude adjustment and changed my perspective on certain matters. MCM's a real bitch, whoever's in it will turn into one too in a matter of time. I've become real bitchy, sarcastic, rude, uncouth, you name it. Can't really blame the course, though. it has something more to do with myself. shall make it a point to be nicer, and nicer, and nicer.

Wish me luck on this, and for monday!

No comments: