Saturday, January 06, 2007

"Is that the name of an album?"


the current LOVES of my life.
anyway, i came across this interesting salesgirl in a cd shop. shan't bring the name up, lets just call it "that cd shop"... :D
"Hi, do you have any Tommy Emmanuel cds?"
"Oh, hold on, I'll check for you... is that the name of an album?"
Enough said.
Yeah, and there was this auntie I sat behind on the bus on the way to school.
Let's just call her the Queen of SBS, shall we?
We were on the upperdeck, so yeah.
she was watching her "Bai Wan Bao" Channel 8 drama on TVMobile while eating her BAK CHOR MEE.
On the bus.
I SWEAR I COULD SMELL HER BAKCHORMEE, I'D BET YOU 2 BUCKS IT'S FROM CHAI CHEE BAKCHORMEE.
she laughed so loud i could hear her from the back (note: Maksim was on full blast, and I COULD HEAR HER.)
whoa.
pro. heh..

No comments: