Monday, December 04, 2006

A REAL CHRISTMAS TREE!

Have yourself a merry little christmas...

I WATERED A REAL CHRISTMAS TREE TODAY!
this tree is so huge! it smells really nice when u walk pass it in the shop, and the leaves actually drop like real trees do! (not like the stupid plastic ones i've seen for the rest of my life).
i <3 christmas, even though this few days have been absolute shit for me. no, at least i had cailing.

km` (8)
hey... tell you something...
i PASSED my AMATHS class test... lolx... second time in my whole life lah...

congratulations to DORY!!! WHOOOO~~
i <3 you, dory.
i<3 you too, shortie.. (:
AND I <3 you too, cailing (: (: (: *ahem, J POH!*
hahaha..

am sooo into the christmas mood alrdy..
yanting's back from australia!! yay.. we can gather as a whole group, finally..
i'm sooo looking forward to the chalet, WHOOOO!!!~

No comments: