Friday, December 22, 2006

Night At the Museum...

... rocked our pants off. i can't believe i laughed so hard throughout the entire show. (well it was the only thing that gave me a reason to laugh- the day sucked cos it rained too much)
gah, crap. but hell, you should watch it! it made me go ha ha ha so it should make you go ha ha ha ha. hell, it even made airell and brian go ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
so go and watch it for a couple of ha has. :D
my throat hurts and i can't believe i'm actually meeting the girls for steamboat later on.
ladidah! STEAMBOAT FOR DINNAH! :)
am gonna be working on the weekend (it sucks, having to work on christmas eve with only 15 bucks extra.) fa la la my ass.i don't wanna work, but i guess it's gonna be my last day on sunday. God help me. please don't let that stupid mouth of mine volunteer myself for Sundays, or i will so give myself a good kick in the ass.
check out this vid, this guy gives you a hundred and one reasons to hate pachelbel's canon in D. Its quite sad, cause apparently, that's the only classical song most people know.
"OHHH! can you play Canon?"
"Hey! Play that Canon!"
"Didja see that kickass Canon playing on YouTube?"
"Do you sell any CDs with Pachelbel's Canon?"
what is wrong with the world?
i love Canon, don't get me wrong. but too much of it can really drive me up the wall.
ah, what to do? lol..
steamboat dinnah, here i come! :D

No comments: