Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Virgin State Of Mind

what a sucky day...
i've finally made my mark at where i work. a 15cm long marker mark on the wall. my boss was super pissed.
the nets machine died on me.
the mastercard machine died on me.
the computer died on me.
i almost died.
it sucks to be alone in the shop. and dang, i have to work alone again tmr.

okay.. suckiness aside..
for those who hate emo rock, try My Chemical Romance's Black Parade.
it kicks ass even though its effing emo. haha... good album, good album..
Damien Rice's new album, 9, is good too.
i'll just name all the good albums till the day my boss gets sick of me and fires me. (which i can tell, is very soon.)

today sucked. nobody picked up my calls or bothered to call back. i'm so gonna kick them in the balls the next time i see them.grrr.
thanks bro. i'd have died if it weren't for you. thanks for making my sucky day less sucky. (:

x'mas wishlist 2006 v.1.02
i've been a good kid, santa!
1. A huge stuffed animal.
i've always wanted a huge stuffed animal for my birthday. childish, i know, but i've never received one on any occasions. its kinda sad you know? to be the only person alive who hasn't gotten a single stuffed toy, ever.

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
it has been a while. now that i've been through the entire book and music collection, its high time i get a kick start on watching BTVS. i'm still a diehard fan, after 12 years. (i fell in love with Angel when i was 8. HAHHAHAHA)

3. Piano
MY PIANO.. ):


oh gosh... 1:30 already.. gotta sleep.
long and sucky day ahead!
cheerio! (:

No comments: