Wednesday, November 29, 2006

L'ennui

everybody's busy preparing for their con. issues essay.
i've picked a topic, all right. but i haven't got any research done. was watching the L word, and *arhem* was channel surfing through stupid sites that gives you 50 ways to disturb kids on the first day of school.
yeah. i was bored.
november 29th, already.
shit. where did 2006 go? i've wasted a year of my life doing pretty much everything and nothing.
back in 2005 i was stuffing myself with trashy love novels and living my life off the ever so cheesy taiwanese dramas. and i wore a uniform.
now? i still can't believe i brought home a book on teenage suicide, 'Issues and Challenges in Asian Journalism' (yes, holy crap what on earth has gotten into me?!), and a nicely illustrated book with three of Edgar Allan Poe's 'Tales of Mystery and Madness'.
somebody kill me.
gosh- my head hurts.
i can't wait to get over and done with this sem.

how i wished i was 10 all over again. the days when i used to dig for worms, run without a care in the world and do (almost) whatever a 10 year old would want to.
the days when i was underweight.
damn. i'd give anything to be underweight now. HAHA.

i should have went on to a freaking jc. poly is just not right for me.
but at least there are still a couple of eyecandies around. HAHA. (:

No comments: