Monday, August 07, 2006

yeah, since u asked for it, here it is...
presenting: the beautiful photo...
...ruined by airell the flying monster. (he claims he's batman, WTH.)
anyway, here are the photos taken on my birthday (MONTHS AGO, i know. kohmei la! now then send me.. lol)
i love the babes! they came over to my house just to surprise me.. leelin, kohmei and christine! (: hugss..




anyway.. met up with ah beng for locvid again this afternoon. dammit. i hate video editing. HAHHA..
went lunching with my family at chinatown! chicken rice chicken rice!
its been so long since we last had a meal together. blame sister dearest la. LOL.. fly fly fly. so busy.. lol..
see? i told you this is so gonna turn into a bloody photoblog.

can we name our locvid group 'trashcans united'?
can we?
can we? (:

No comments: