Thursday, August 17, 2006

i kinda missed those days i used to blog with words. its been so long i almost forgot how to type.
my english sucks. dammit. LOL.. anyway, i figured its time for another one of my to do lists. (it just never ends, i know..)

THINGS I HAVE TO DO BEFORE I DIE (version 1.01):
1. boyfriend!
2. make my first 10k.
3. buy my mum a massage chair, my dad a car, sponsor my sis on a 'buy whatever you want' shopping spree.
4. slim down. REALLY. i want my drop dead gorgeous body.
5. less of that boyboy behaviour. (we wouldn't want selwyn to turn into michael jackson. 'he who loves little boys'. i wouldn't want him to clone himself and then sue himself because he molested himself. LOL. you'll only understand this if you've watched 'click'. haha..)
6. get a dog
7. master an instrument. yes, music is life.
8. read more. read alot. learn all sorts of things. relevant, irrelevant. i don't care. i want to know.
9. buy a treadmill. and a DIGITAL weighing machine.
10. travel around the world. see everything life has to offer. marvel at the work of God's hands.

that's all. for now.. lol..you can always count on me to come up with such funny lists. they keep me happy. haha... (:

No comments: